Join the Team
If you want to be a part of this, contact us!
Business Development Manager - Wellington and lower North Island
- Proven track record in sales and business development?
- Part time role during school hours, term time only
- Well known school brands, Kindo and ezlunch
We are a small privately owned NZ company providing a bespoke software solution for schools and their families. We continue to grow rapidly and are a market leader in NZ, working with over 350 NZ schools. Our platform currently offers two main products - Kindo which facilitates family payments and associated school administration tasks and ezlunch which facilitates the provision of healthy school lunches into schools from a range of food suppliers. We offer a friendly and supportive team environment and great flexibility with work hours based around school term dates.
We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team servicing the Wellington and Lower North Island area.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for increasing the number of schools using both ezlunch and Kindo, and maximising the usage within each school. This is a combined BDM and Customer Success position where you will have full territory management for generating new business and maintaining excellent, productive relationships with existing customers.
In this role the BDM will communicate with Office Administrators, Finance Managers/Executive Officers, Principals and sometimes Board of Trustee members and PTA. Primarily presentations will be to singles or small groups of people however there will be occasions where larger presentations will need to be made. Video conference demonstrations and meetings will be necessary for schools located remotely. Emailed Board proposals or meeting summaries are often necessary as is consistent organised followup by phone and email.
Occasional overnight travel will be required (2-4 nights per term).
Our successful candidate will demonstrate:
- A proven track record in sales including cold calling, managing leads, working to targets, and have effective closing techniques
- Excellent, demonstrate, account management skills, building business within existing accounts
- Self motivation and ability to work from home
- A can-do outlook and positive attitude
- Knowledge of New Zealand schools
- Confidence in presentation and demonstrations using technology
- The ability to relate well to people at all levels of an organisation and participate as part of a small team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A current, clean New Zealand drivers licence and reliable vehicle
This is a part time role working 30 hours per week, 9am-4pm during the school term. Remuneration will be an hourly rate plus commission and a car and phone allowance will also be provided.
If you think you have what it takes, apply now.
Part-time Customer Service Representative - 25 hours
- Love helping people? Join our friendly helpdesk team
- Part time role 25 hours per week, minimal school holiday work
- Well known school brands, Kindo and ezlunch
There's a lot of exciting growth ahead and we are now seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative to join our fast-growing, family-friendly, tech company on Auckland's North Shore.
The Growth Collective Limited provides two well-known brands, Kindo and ezlunch, that simplify NZ family life. Since 2010 we've grown to serve over 350 schools and thousands of families, with online services to collect orders, payments and donations for anything family-school related, from healthy lunches, to sports registrations, to donations and uniform sales.
You will be responsible for assisting our families and school administrator customers with their queries. No two days will the same... from solving a missing lunch, to talking through how to set up a school fundraiser using the Kindo software, there's heaps of scope to learn and to help.
This is a part-time role working 25 hours per week Monday - Friday 8am start (during school weeks only, with minimal school holiday work).
You will be friendly, computer savvy, organised and get on well within a team environment. You understand the importance of good customer service and thrive under pressure. You will have experience in a phone-based service position and proven computer skills with intrinsic understanding of how systems work and excellent problem-solving skills. You must have excellent written and oral English with additional languages an advantage.
Competitive remuneration is on offer dependent on experience.
If that's the sort of environment you're looking for, and you think you have what it takes, apply now through our online application form.
Recent Blog Posts
- Principals Today: Technology disrupts ‘normal’ start to school year
Principals Today magazine featured information from ...
- Principals Today: “Contactless payments & trouble-free food”
Principals Today magazine featured Kindo and ezlunch in this ...
PHONE : 0508 4KINDO | 09-869 5200
Auckland, New Zealand