We are looking for new talent!
There's a lot of exciting growth happening and we are now seeking an Office Administration Assistant to join our family-friendly, tech company on Auckland's North Shore.
The company provides an online platform for simplifying school administration and processing payments for school families, trading as well-known brands Kindo and ezlunch. Since 2010 we've grown to serve over 400 schools and thousands of families, with online services to collect orders, payments and donations for anything family-school related including healthy lunches, sports registrations, donations and uniform sales.
Your primary role will be supporting the Ezlunch Co-ordinator, although you will also be called upon for other office duties.
- Making sure the online ezlunch setup is correct at all times, including service dates opening/closing, suppliers at schools, etc.
- Coordinating menu printing and distribution.
- Working with new ezlunch schools to provide them with menus and materials that will make ezlunch a success at the school.
- Recruiting new suppliers as required for interested schools, including ensuring contracts are signed and suppliers know how to use the system.
- Assisting with ezlunch parent emails and promotions.
- Other general office duties.
This is a part-time role working 10am-2pm, 4 days per week with increased hours likely in the future. Less hours will be required in school holiday periods.
If you are computer savvy, highly organised and reliable, with a can-do attitude and excellent attention to detail, and you love working as part of a friendly team, we would love to talk to you. You will also need to be comfortable talking on the phone to suppliers and schools, and happy to help other team members as needed.
Excellent written and oral English is expected, with additional languages an advantage.
Please only apply if you have permission to work in NZ.