About the role
You will be part of our Customer Support Team, reporting to the Customer Support Team Leader.
This is a part-time role working up to 26 hours per week with the potential to increase to 34 hours in 2024, during school terms with minimal rostered school holiday work.
What your day could look like:
- Assisting our families and school administrator customers with their queries. No two days are the same!
- Taking phone calls and solving queries
- Assisting PTA volunteers with how to set up a school fundraisers, such as selling tickets to a movie night and sausage sizzles.
- Coaching school administrators who needs to apply costs such as basketball costs to the whole team.
- This is a fast-paced role, with lots to learn and great scope to help.
What we’re looking for:
- You will need to be friendly, helpful and patient
- Love working in a team environment
- Strong communication skills including excellent written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and excellent time management
- Understand the importance of good customer support and thrive under pressure
- Have a high level of computer competency and problem solving.
- Experience in a phone based support essential
- Call Centre experience would be an advantage
- A can-do attitude, initiative and can think outside the box
Why our team loves working at TGCL:
- We all believe in the work that we’re doing and the impact that it’s having for NZ families and schools.
- Our services exist to support families and schools to do best by students, and we live by that. We intentionally care for each other, so we make sure that everyone can get to the school prize givings, has the flexibility to work from home once trained.
- Our team members hardly ever leave, so positions like this are hard to come by! This is a team expansion position. That said, we intentionally work with you to play to your strengths and desires for career development, so we can promote from within and keep everyone onboard.
- We say what we need and we offer feedback honestly and work collaboratively towards solutions. We do kind, honest, genuine, tough conversations. Bringing your whole self is encouraged and supported.
- We have a strong focus on giving back and generate thousands of dollars for schools and charities every year.
- Ideas are valued, mistakes are learning opportunities, issues are discussed, so we can grow fast and offer awesome solutions.
- Hybrid working after training has been completed, with 3 days in the office.
- Our Office is based in Auckland’s North Shore with easy access by bus and some onsite parking.
- Fun events are planned every few months for anyone who wants to join in, and we love to celebrate successes!
Please only apply if you have the right to work in NZ and are Auckland-based, with the ability to travel to our North Shore office.