In line with the Kindo aim of making administration easier for parents and schools, Kindo has just released automated Tax Donation Receipts for parent donations.
Parents simply pay their school donation online through Kindo, and Kindo will email a donation receipt directly to the caregiver. The receipt is designed to meet full IRD requirements, removing the need for school administrators to issue donation receipts manually. School finance managers have full control over which items are valid for donation receipts through a simple online Kindo interface.
This is the latest of many features released for Kindo, the #1 leading provider of online payment services for New Zealand schools. Previously Kindo was the first to integrate directly with leading School Management System eTAP, enabling parents to view and pay for eTAP invoices and receipting the payments directly into eTAP. They also offer ezlunch healthy lunch services on their platform, along with fundraising options, support for uniform and canteen online ordering, sports registrations, permission forms and payment, and many features designed in response to their 250 school customers’ needs.
To discuss your school or club requirements, please get in touch.
Like this article? there’s more where that came from.
- Tax Donation Receipts now provided by Kindo
- Principals Today: “Less stress, more donations with online payments”
- Principals Today: “Digital Dollars: how taking payments online ‘more than pays for itself'”
- SchoolNews: “Review your e-commerce system to save time and money”
- Gazette Focus: “Digital Transformation a win-win” at St Thomas’s School