6 March 2017 Comments Off on SchoolNews: “Review your e-commerce system to save time and money” Case Studies, News, School Donation, School Donations, Software Features, Student Management System, Uncategorized
E-commerce for efficiency and improved finances is well covered in this Term 1 2017 issue of SchoolNews magazine. Ellerslie School is profiled on page 12 “Revenue up at Ellerslie School with Kindo” featuring how the school cashless payments system, Kindo, has increased donation collection 20% and also improved funds earned through fundraising on the e-commerce platform. Kindo “more than pays for itself”.
The e-commerce feature on page 24 features more information on e-commerce and how schools are using technology to improve their efficiency, reduce forms and paperwork, and improve finances. Articles are shown below… Continue reading SchoolNews: “Review your e-commerce system to save time and money”
Like this article? there’s more where that came from.
- Tax Donation Receipts now provided by Kindo
- Principals Today: “Less stress, more donations with online payments”
- Principals Today: “Digital Dollars: how taking payments online ‘more than pays for itself'”
- SchoolNews: “Review your e-commerce system to save time and money”
- Gazette Focus: “Digital Transformation a win-win” at St Thomas’s School