Earlier this year, School News magazine featured an article called ‘Cashless payments remove administration woes’.
Did you know that New Zealanders use electronic payment more than almost anyone else in the world? Yet a surprising number of schools still process cash payments manually. With the help of online payments system Kindo, schools across the country are shifting to cashless payments solutions. Now fully integrated with eTAP, Kindo provides a completely hands-off process which updates student account information on the fly, saving hours of admin in the school office.
“We’re happy to say it’s (Kindo) turned out to be exactly what we hoped – a payments system that works for schools.” Gae Beckingsale, Takapuna Grammar
Read the full article here.
Like this article? there’s more where that came from.
- Principals Today: “Digital Dollars: how taking payments online ‘more than pays for itself'”
- SchoolNews: “Review your e-commerce system to save time and money”
- Gazette Focus: “Digital Transformation a win-win” at St Thomas’s School
- School News: Cashless payments remove administration woes
- Principals Today features Kindo eTap cashless payments